Pilot FriXion® Ball Erasable Gel Ink Pen (0.7mm)
Promotional Pilot Frixion Ball Pens
Try Pilot Frixion Ball promotional pens for your next advertising campaign.
Roll on with Pilot's new retractable rolling ball pen. VBall is now available with an innovative, retractable design. Featuring an Advanced Ink Feed System which provides smooth, skip-free writing. A rubber grip with traction pockets affords writing comfort. Available in three ink colors with Extra Fine and Fine points. VBall RT is refillable with VBall RT refills. Personalized pens ensure that you get your name or brand out there for others to see and what better way to do that than with a Pilot Frixion?
- Writes Smooth, Erases Clean.
- Erase and rewrite repeatedly without damaging documents. No wear or tear!
- Unique thermo-sensitive gel ink formula disappears with erasing friction.
- Smooth writing gel ink.
- Retractable & refillable.
- Fine point (0.7mm).
* Note: Erasable pens are not recommended for use on legal or official documents. Do not expose to extreme temperatures (<14°F; >140°F). If pen is exposed to temperature that reaches 140°F, the ink will be colorless when writing. To restore color, cool to at least 14°F in freezer and the ink will again write in color.
- Ink Colors: Black, Blue.
- Barrel Colors: White.
- Imprint Method: Screen printing on barrel, single color only. Listed pricing includes a one color imprint.
- Imprint Colors: Standard Pantone (PMS) colors plus gold and silver available at no extra charge.
- Artwork Charges: Adobe Illustrator (vector) files must be submitted with order (JPEGs unacceptable). Artwork requiring minor adjustment and color trapping will be processed at an additional charge. If total artwork charge is greater than $25.00 (X) written approval will be requested prior to production.
- Screen Charges: $25.00 per color (G).
- Less Than Minimum: Absolute minimum is 125 pieces. Less than minimum charge is $15.00 (G).
- Packaging: Bulk packaging. Individually sealed pouch upon request .10 (G).
- Production Time: 5-7 working days from receipt of order and electronic files. Repeat orders 3-5 days. See Ordering Information page for details.